For every user login created in the Logicbroker portal, that user will have access to a Logicbroker-hosted FTP/SFTP site for that company. Your Logicbroker username and password will be used to log on to both the Stage and Production FTP/SFTP sites.
Stage Host: vftp-stage.logicbroker.com
Production Host: vftp.logicbroker.com
**RECOMMENDATION: If you are setting up an automated integration to post your FTP/SFTP files, it is best to create a new FTP/SFTP user. This is to ensure that no single user's FTP credentials are being used for an automated FTP/SFTP process. To add a new user you can follow the instructions below.
NOTE: If you need to white list the Logicbroker IP address, it is 220.127.116.11 for both Stage and Production. We support both FTP/SFTP setups (no certificates), however if you use FTP it will require a plain, non-encrypted setup.
1. From the Dashboard, go to Settings -> Manage Users
2. Click Create New User and enter the required information
- Assuming you have created the FTP user or alias at your company, enter in the email address (that you will have access to) that will serve as the FTP login email.
- Select Send Invite to send the email.
3. Open the email, click on the link and create the FTP username/password that you will be using for your FTP automation.
4. Test your FTP credentials by logging in using a standard FTP client like FileZilla or WinSCP.
Once logged in, you should see a folder structure similar to below:
Article is closed for comments.