In the Logicbroker portal, any document that fails the Logicbroker validation checks will be moved to a “Failed” status. A failed document generally means the system is not accepting the information you entered. When you first log in to the portal, on the Dashboard tab you can see if you have any Noncompliant Orders or Other Documents.
To view your noncompliant/failed documents click into them on the Dashboard. You will also want to ensure that you are subscribed to the Failed Document Report. This will send you an email alert each time a document is non-compliant or fails.
To register for the Failed Document Report please follow the below steps:
- Login to the portal.
- On the left-hand side drop down the Settings option and navigate to Notifications.
- Click on the Failed Document Report to activate it, then hit SAVE at the bottom.
Once you have subscribed to this report, you will begin to receive email notifications when a document has failed.
If you do receive a failed/noncompliant document, the first thing to note is that it is extremely important to not manually change the status of the failed document or the order in the portal to Complete. If you disregard the reason why the document has failed and manually update the statuses in the portal, the required documents will not be transmitted to Olivela and the order will not successfully close out. Manually marking any document (order, shipment, acknowledgment, etc) as complete in the portal will not actually send information to Olivela.
In order to address your failed documents, pull up the failed document in the portal. Depending on why the document failed, the portal will provide information about the failure, or you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to further investigate the failed document.
Below is an example of a failed document that does provide failure information:
Not all Failed documents will provide you with detailed failure information. Below is an example of a shipment that has failed and does not generate detailed failure information.
As you can see, there is no hyperlink for you to click on to see detailed failure reasons. In this case, follow the steps below:
- Do not manually change the status of the shipment or the order.
- Open a support ticket by sending an email to email@example.com in the email please include the failed document you are referring to (either by providing the PO number or the document ID).
- A member of the support team will review the failed document and will then work with you and Olivela to correct the failure and ensure the document gets processed successfully.