In addition to the ability to use the Portal to ship orders in bulk from the actual Order Management screen, you may also import tracking numbers in bulk via our Import Tracking Information feature.
Bulk import tracking information will create Shipments automatically using a spreadsheet (Excel or CSV format).
IMPORTANT: You must use the spreadsheet template attached at the bottom of this page.
1. Navigate to Orders --> Order Management.
2. To properly upload your tracking information and create new shipments, you will need to export your orders via the Order Management page. With your orders selected, click on Export.
3. Determine which format you would like the export to be. We highly recommend the XLSX with items export.
NOTE: If you choose to export "with items", you will have the ability to select which items ship. If you only choose without, when you upload the file all items will get marked as shipped for that order.
4. Once you export your list of orders, open up the bulk shipping template file (attachment below) and fill out all fields on the template.
NOTE: The key identifier that links to your orders will be the PartnerPO column. This is the PartnerPO of the document in the Logicbroker system.
5. Once you have generated the shipment information in the template, save the file locally to your computer. Go back to the Portal and navigate to Files --> Advanced Import screen and click on Shipment and select Continue.
6. After you upload your file you will be brought to a Review screen, and then a second Review screen of the shipment details. For each screen select Continue at the bottom:
7. Once uploaded, the results will display with all successful and failed documents processed. If you are subscribed to receive failed tracking uploads (Tracking Upload Failed), you will receive an email as well.
Article is closed for comments.