In the knowledge base, we've erred on the side of giving you as much information as possible. However, at a high-level, we can show you a simple view of what everyone needs to do to get through onboarding:
- Setup your username/password and add users if you have more than one.
- If doing EDI, confirm the connection works.
- Load inventory (a full inventory file) into Staging.
- Generate your test orders in the Testing module in Stage Portal, regardless if your connection is Portal, EDI, API, etc. Follow the test case requirements.
- Test Cases Link: https://olivela.logicbroker.com/hc/en-us/sections/360006579551-Testing-Test-Cases
- Testing Stage Portal Link: https://stageportal.logicbroker.com/testing/
- Once test orders are complete, Olivela reviews the inventory file uploaded to the testing site and ok's the account to go to Production. Logicbroker sends a final "go live" email, which is when the Production/Live Portal is enabled to be used and live inventory can be loaded.
Article is closed for comments.